Fitness Quotes and Sayings

Motivational fitness quotes, funny fitness quotes, health quotes, exercise quotes, bodybuilding quotes, running quotes, motivational quotes, inspirational quotes, Fitness Quotes and Sayings


Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Like most people I can be lazy, so it's nice to have a goal or deadline or reason to work out. I feel better when I get to exercise, or when I'm outdoors. I like to hike, swim and run, and I love to play soccer. ~ Viggo Mortensen

Looking after my health today gives me a better hope for tomorrow. ~ Anne Wilson Schaef

Never hurry. Take plenty of exercise. Always be cheerful. Take all the sleep you need. You may expect to be well. ~ James Freeman Clarke


Once in a while I'll get moved to do some exercise. It's something I long for but the biggest problem is bending down and putting my tennis shoes on. Once I go out I'm OK. ~ David Soul

Our growing softness, our increasing lack of physical fitness, is a menace to our security. ~ John F. Kennedy

It's challenging, but you have to at least try to eat right and exercise. ~ Joely Fisher

It's not about weight, it's about fitness, and one component of being fit is to have relatively low body fat, because fat is not very efficient, whereas muscle is. ~ Deborah Bull


It's very important to have the right clothing to exercise in. If you throw on an old T-shirt or sweats, it's not inspiring for your workout. ~ Cheryl Tiegs

Jogging is very beneficial. It's good for your legs and your feet. It's also very good for the ground. If makes it feel needed. ~ Charles M. Schulz

1 comment:

  1. interesting piece of knowledge, I had come back to grasp regarding your web-page from my friend pramod, jaipur,i have scan atleast eight posts of yours by currently, and let American state tell you, your diary provides the simplest and therefore the most attention-grabbing data. this can be simply the sort of knowledge that i had been yearning for, i am already your rss reader currently and that i would frequently be careful for the new posts, all over again hats off to you! Thanks lot all over again, Regards, ,
    motivational workout quotes

    ReplyDelete