Quotes from Movies

Quotes from Movies

Come on up here, darlin'. We could use a little sump'm around here besides the smell of lumber. ~ The Notebook

Otis always told me love is a leap. Lamentably, I was never inspired to jump. ~ Kate and Leopold

Julian Mercer: You really are a very sexy woman.
Erica Barry: No, really, swear to God, I'm NOT. ~ Something's Gotta Give

Some things are not meant to last, they just take a place in your heart and make you smarter the next time. ~ Alex and Emma

Aunt Voula: Toula. Toula! You're engaged. You're engaged - We never think this would happen for you. Never. Never. Taki, didn't we say that...
Uncle Taki: We never think this day would come. Never. ~ My Big Fat Greek Wedding

I would rather fight with you than make love to anyone else. ~ The Wedding Date

Harry: [after a kiss] Soft lips.
Erica: I'm so glad they still work. I haven't used them for kissing in such a long time, more like for wearing lipstick... and whistling. ~ Something's Gotta Give

A wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, when you've gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like. ~ The Bachelor

Hearts will never be practical, until they are made unbreakable. ~ The Wizard of Oz

Marriage is the promise of eternal love. As a man of honor I cannot promise eternally what I've never felt momentarily. ~ Kate and Leopold

If you're not willing to sound stupid, you're not worthy of falling in love. ~ A Lot Like Love

I'm in love. Ain't it great? Seems like I gotta learn how to that... love-them-and-leave-them stuff, you know? ~ Something's Gotta Give

Nice Greek girls who don't find a husband, work in the family restaurant. So here I am, day after day, year after year, thirty and way past my expiration date. ~ My Big Fat Greek Wedding

It doesn't matter who, when, or where...you can always use a hug. ~ Hope Floats

I don't wanna need you, 'coz I can't have you. ~ Bridges of Madison County

The being in love is better than the falling in love. ~ Simply Irresistible

But if you wanna leave, you can. I'll remember you though, just like I remember everyone that leaves. ~ Lilo & Stitch

Young Melanie: What do you want to be married to me for, anyhow?
Young Jake: So I can kiss you anytime I want. ~ Sweet Home Alabama

Maria Portokalos: Toula, on my wedding night, my mother, she said to me, "Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom."
Toula Portokalos: Eww. Please let that be the end of your speech. ~ My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/funny-romantic-quotes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment