Losing Friends Quotes and Sayings

Losing Friends Quotes and Sayings adalah kata ucapan tentang kehilangan teman, Jagat Remaja kali ini akan mempostingnya seperti halnya kata ucapan fight with friends quotes, side by side or miles apart quote, quotes losing your best friends. oke di bawah ini adalah Losing Friends Quotes and Sayings tersebut.


A friend once asked me 'What if I broke your trust someday"? I replied "Trusting you was my decision and proving me right is your choice". ~ Unknown

You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. ~ Unknown

Our roads may split and drift apart but we'll always remain friends at heart. ~ Unknown

As we grow up we don't lose friends. We just learn who our real ones are. ~ Unknown

The night is bright, with a starlit sky, I sit and think, as time passes by. Oh starry night, with a moonlit sky, take me away, and tell me why. Give me a reason, for love's end, give me a reason, for why I lost a friend. I sit and think, all night. ~ Unknown

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. ~ Elizabeth Foley

Remembering all our memories, and it's times like these that I miss you most, remembering when we were so close. ~ Unknown

He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man. ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. ~ G. K. Chesterton

If tears could build a stairway,
And memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to Heaven
And bring you home again. ~ Author Unknown

Everyone leaves footprints in your memory, but the ones that leave footprints in your heart are the ones you will truly remember ~ Nicholas Sperling.

Good God! How often are we to die before we go quite off this stage? In every friend we lose a part of ourselves, and the best part. ~ Alexander Pope

The death of a friend is equivalent to the loss of a limb. ~ German Proverb

True friends are the ones who never leave your heart, even if they leave your life for a while. Even after years apart, you pick up with them right where you left off, and even if they die they're never dead in your heart. ~ Unknown

We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~ Unknown

Friends are forever, you might lose them but you'll never forget them. ~ Unknown

Everyone has a best friend during each stage of life only a precious few have the same one. ~ Unknown

We'll grow up, we'll move on but we will always be best friends. ~ Unknown

And I wonder where the friendship went. What about the days and the memories we spent? Now it feels like I'm being replaced. Now it feels like I don't know you. ~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment