Cute and Short Best Friend Quotes

Cute and short best friend quotes adalah kata ucapan untuk teman atau sahabat, di bawah ini adalah koleksi Cute and short best friend quotes untuk anda pengunjung Jagat Remaja. Baca juga kata ucapan Losing Friends Quotes and Sayings di blog ini.

Cute and Short Best Friend Quotes

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
Albert Camus

If you should die before me, ask if you can bring a friend.
Stone Temple Pilots

We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.
Tim McGraw

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
Author Unknown

Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
Sicilian Proverb

Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
Mencius

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
Winnie the Pooh

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them.
Author Unknown

Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.
Oprah Winfrey

True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.
Charles Caleb Colton

Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.
Author Unknown

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
Walter Winchell

Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life.
Author Unknown

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it is a comfort to go hand in hand.
Emily Kimbrough

If you have one true friend, you have more than your share.
Thomas Fuller

Promise you won't forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave.
Winnie the Pooh

A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face.
Author Unknown

One can't complain. I have my friends. Why, someone spoke to me only yesterday.
Winnie the Pooh
Eeyore.

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
Helen Keller

There is nothing on this earth to be prized more than true friendship.
St. Thomas Aquinas

Wherever you are, it's your friends who make your world.
William James

A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success.
Doug Larson

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
Arnold Glasow

Best friend, my well-spring in the wilderness!
George Eliot

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
Aristotle

My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
Henry Ford

A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
Heather Pryor

No comments:

Post a Comment