Health Quotes and Sayings

Health Quotes, famous health quotes, health quotes inspirational, wellness quotes, health quotations, health insurance quotes, healthy quotes, inspirational quotes, funny health quotes



My health may be better preserved if I exert myself less, but in the end doesn't each person give his life for his calling? ~ Clara Schumann

My New Year's resolution is to stick to a good workout plan that will keep me healthy and happy. ~ James Lafferty

My personal goals are to be happy, healthy and to be surrounded by loved ones. ~ Kiana Tom

People who don't know how to keep themselves healthy ought to have the decency to get themselves buried, and not waste time about it. ~ Henrik Ibsen


Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work. ~ Ralph Marston

It takes more than just a good looking body. You've got to have the heart and soul to go with it. ~ Epictetus


Liberty is to the collective body, what health is to every individual body. Without health no pleasure can be tasted by man; without liberty, no happiness can be enjoyed by society. ~ Henry St. John

Man does not live by soap alone; and hygiene, or even health, is not much good unless you can take a healthy view of it or, better still, feel a healthy indifference to it. ~ Gilbert K. Chesterton

Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health. ~ Carl Jung

My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't think about it, I just have it. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 comment:

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.how does raspberry ketone diet work |does raspberry ketone actually work |click here

    ReplyDelete